New version out: TFPDAS6
(April 12, 2022)
Brillouin light scattering spectroscopy
Advanced control software for your TFP-interferometer
Profit from our long-term experience in Brillouin light scattering!
Fully automate your tandem Fabry-Pérot interferometer from Table Stable with our software module TFPDAS. Automated alignment and stabilization of the mirror pairs during the measurement and, of course, fully automated data acquisition with one software module!
The development of this control software in 2009 was the starting point for our company. For many years, our software modules for Brillouin light scattering spectroscopy have been used not only by us but have been also distributed to scientists in many labs around the world. By continuously improving the THATec Innovation TFP-interferometer control software and by adding more and more features, the software now is better than ever.
Our latest version TFPDAS6 was optimized for the best performance and a fast data acquisition. With an updated design, a setup assistant and many other optimizations, TFPDAS6 will speed up your Brillouin light scattering measurements!
Contact us and make your life in the lab easier by upgrading your existing setup now!
You don’t have a setup but you are interested in Brillouin light scattering? We will build your customized setup for microfocused or wavevector-resolved Brillouin light scattering and set it up right in your lab!
- control of the tandem Fabry-Pérot interferometer from Table Stable
- setup assistant for an easy setup and calibration
- autoalignment of the mirror pairs to bring the TFP into transmission
- continuous automated stabilization of the optics during the measurement
- advanced calibrations methods for precise frequency measurements
- service mode assisting with the coarse alignment of the optical components (beta)
- automated scanning and data acquisition in a user-defined spectral range
- unlimited number of regions of interest
- compatible with our modules for time-resolved measurements with unlimited number of time and frequency channels (third-party hardware required)
- integration and synchronization with all other devices in your lab via thaTEC:OS
Download via thaTEC:Core